Terms & Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions defined in this text (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”) regulate the usage of the games provided by Bitbook.eu, as well as other URLs licensed to or belonging to Vercel Multimedia Holdings LTD (hereinafter referred to as “Website” or “Websites” or “Vercel” or “Bitbook.eu” ). These Terms and Conditions, the Privacy and Cookies Policy, the Game Rules and any document expressly referred to in them, as well as any guidelines or rules posted on the Website constitute the agreement and understanding between the Parties and govern the contractual relationship between Vercel Multimedia Holdings LTD and the Account Holder. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure you understand them. Should you not agree with their contents, please refrain from using Bitbook.eu immediately.
- These Terms and Conditions also apply to all platforms and devices that enable game play of games provided by Vercel Multimedia Holdings LTD. ‘Games’ are defined as Casino and other games, which are available on the Website.
- Vercel Multimedia Holdings LTD is a company incorporated under the laws of Belize with company registration number 162,113, and having its registered address at 123 Barrack Road, Belize City, Belize.
- Bitbook.eu is owned and operated by Vercel Multimedia Holdings LTD a company registered and established under the laws of Belize, with registered address 123 Barrack Road Belize City, Belize. Vercel Multimedia Holdings LTD is licensed and regulated under a sub-license with Gaming Services Provider N.V. Holder of Master License #365/JAZ established in Curaçao, having its offices at 7 Abraham de Veerstraat, registered in the commercial register in Curaçao under number 77207, and under the laws of Curaçao. http://www.gaming-curacao.com/validation/vercel-multimedia-holdings-limited/
- Vercel Multimedia Holdings LTD reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions anytime for a number of reasons, including to comply with applicable laws and regulations, as well as other regulatory requirements, consequently we may amend this agreement between you and Website at any point in time. Nevertheless, whenever a substantial amendment is made to the Terms and Conditions, we will notify you via email, or pop up on the Website upon account login and prior to the terms coming into effect. The full Terms and Conditions are available on the bottom of the front page of the Website at all times. It is always recommended to check the Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that you agree with any potential changes.
- Such amendments will become effective immediately upon being posted on Bitbook.eu. It is your sole responsibility to review this Agreement regularly, together with the specific Rules for each Game you choose to play, in order to remain updated with all amendments each time you participate.
- These Terms and Conditions become applicable when you register and confirm your registration details in the registration process on the Website. By registering an account with Website, you agree that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. By using any of the Websites you signify that you have accepted and agreed to the contents contained therein.
- You understand and agree to be bound by the clauses contained in this text, as may be amended from time to time. You further acknowledge that by registering and using the Website or any other Website that we own, you are also bound by the terms found in the Privacy and Cookies policy, as well as the Game rules, and it is deemed that you have read, understood and accepted all such rules and terms.
- These Terms and Conditions may be published in a number of languages and shall reflect the same principles. This is done for information purposes and to help players. It is however only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between you and Website. In case of any discrepancy between the English version and the non-English version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall always prevail.
- You must read and understand these Terms and Conditions fully before registering an account with Bitbook.eu. Should you not agree with any part of this agreement, you must not use or continue to use this Website.
2. Your Obligations
- You may only open one account on each of the Websites provided by us. Website retains the right to terminate any duplicate account.
- If you open or attempt to open more than one account, for whatever reason, Website may block or close any or all of your accounts at its discretion. Website may also at its discretion void all the bets that have been placed in the duplicate accounts. Should Website decide to leave one account open, it will be the first account that you opened with Website, to which your remaining deposits, if any, will be transferred. Website will deduct an administrative fee of 10% (minimum EUR 30) for every other account you opened as well as any other deductions that may apply in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- You declare that you are over 18 years of age or comply with a higher minimum legal age as stipulated in the jurisdiction of your residence under the laws applicable in your jurisdiction. It is your sole responsibility to know whether online gambling is legal in your country of residence. It is a criminal offense to gamble whilst being under the legal age.
- You are solely responsible for your account details. This includes but shall not be limited to the username and password and/or any other means to access your account via the respective Website. In the case there is a suspicion that such information should have been compromised, you must inform Website and take proper actions to prohibit or prevent any unauthorised access to any part of your account or funds.
- You shall use the Games by Bitbook.eu on your own behalf and not on the behalf of any other person or company. A Bitbook.eu account may only be held by an individual. For the avoidance of doubt, company accounts are not permitted. Moreover, you shall not allow any other individual, to access and/or use your Bitbook.eu account or accept any incentives or access and participate in any of the Website services. You understand that you shall be fully liable for any losses incurred by a third party on your Account and you shall immediately inform us should you suspect that a third party has obtained access to your Account, and shall assist us fully in our investigations into the matter.
- You may participate in the Games strictly in your personal non-professional capacity for recreational and entertainment reasons only.
- You are aware that the right to access and use the Website and any products there offered, may be considered illegal in certain countries. Website is not able to verify the legality of service in each and every jurisdiction, consequently, you are responsible in determining whether your accessing and using Bitbook.eu is compliant with the applicable laws in your country and you warrant to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside. Moreover, you declare that you are not resident of the United States of America and its dependencies, military bases and territories. Website also prohibits persons located in (including temporary visitors) or residents of certain jurisdictions; for avoidance of doubt, access and registration from countries that do not feature on the dropdown options available at registration stage, is strictly prohibited.
- You are not allowed to transfer funds from your account to other players or to receive money from other players into your account. Website accounts are not transferable and it is prohibited for players to sell, transfer or acquire accounts from other players.
- As a Bitbook.eu account holder you are responsible for providing Website with correct personal details. Consequently, you agree that all information that you provide, such as but not limited to, address and email, during the term of validity of this agreement, is complete and true, and that you will immediately notify Website should there be changes to such information. Should Website become aware that you have deliberately failed to provide to us correct information, we retain the right to block the account and confiscate any funds therein.
- You may participate in any Game provided on our Websites only if you have enough funds on your account for such participation.
- You may not use illicit funds that are tainted or associated with any illegality and, in particular, that do not originate from any illegal activity or sources of criminality. We moreover reserve the right to terminate an account, ban a player and retain all funds where that player is reasonably suspected of engaging in fraudulent activities which include, but are not limited to: the use of stolen or falsified credit cards or account numbers, chip dumping, forgery, collusion, and the submission of data or documents which are forged, stolen or otherwise misappropriated.
- In relation to deposits and withdrawals of funds into and from your Account, you acknowledge that you shall only use such credit cards and other financial instruments that are valid and issued by lawful institutions and that legally belong to you. We retain the right to prohibit the use of company credit cards.
- You are solely responsible for abiding with any reporting processes related to the payment of taxes and/or other fees which might be charged on winnings that you receive from Website, if and where applicable.
- You understand and acknowledge that by playing Games provided by us, you take the risk of losing money deposited into your account. Should you not wish to accept this, kindly refrain from using this site any further.
- You declare that you are not and shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to your or third parties’ participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for your participation in any of the Games. We hereby reserve the right to invalidate any betting and confiscate any funds, should we suspect such behavior.
- You may only use Bitbook.eu and its products for your own personal, recreational use, in accordance with the rules and the Terms and Conditions we have established and in accordance with all laws, rules and regulations, if and where applicable.
- You shall be courteous to other players using Bitbook.eu, as well as support personnel employed by Vercel Multimedia Holdings LTD and avoid rude or obscene comments. By not observing these Terms and Conditions and of the game rules shall not be tolerated under any circumstance and can lead to Account termination.
- . As part of your use of our casino products, we provide you with a live chat availability, through which you can communicate with our customer service representatives. All conversations shall be recorded. Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated. Use of the chat facility should strictly relate to our services and any queries related thereto.
3. Your Account
- In order for you to be able to place bets and deposit money, you must first register personally with us when you open an account (“account”).
- You are allowed to have only one Bitbook.eu account at any single point in time and shall register this personally. You may not apply for or open an Account if you are not acting as principal and are acting on behalf of someone else or for someone else’s benefit. If you attempt to open more than one account, all betting accounts you try to open may be blocked or closed and any bets and bonuses may be completely voided. At Website’s sole discretion and in the event that we consider that multiple Accounts have been opened in genuine error, we may agree to credit the first Account which you would have opened with us with any of balance remaining on your additional Account(s). Should we have reasonable grounds to believe that fraud has been committed or attempted, we reserve the right to cancel any related transaction, any bonus or any other promotion without prejudice. In these Terms and Conditions, a reference to ‘fraud’ shall be deemed to include ‘bonus abuse’. Bonus abuse includes, but is not limited to, opening more than one Account in order to claim an additional bonus or benefit.
- Only one Account for each household, IP address and computer device is allowed. If two or more users share the same household, IP address and computer device, Website must be informed by the respective accounts’ holders.
- You must enter all mandatory information requested in the registration form and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that the information you provide to us is true, complete and correct. You are hereby notified that we carry out verification procedures and that your Account may be blocked for access or closed if we suspect that you have supplied us with false or misleading information. You are required to inform Website as to any updates, as well as to keep up to date the mandatory information provided in the registration form in the event that such information changes
- If you notice that you have more than one registered Account you must notify us immediately. Failure to do so may lead to your Account being blocked for access.
- As part of the registration process, you will have to choose your username and password for your login into the Website(s). It is your sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that your login details are kept securely in a safe place. You must not disclose your login details to anyone. We are not responsible for any abuse or misuse of your Account by third parties due to your disclosure, whether intentional or accidental, whether active or passive, of your login details to any third party.
- Website reserves the right to perform background checks on any player and request any relevant documentation, at all times and, for any reason, including (but not limited to) any investigation into the identity of the player, any credit checks performed on the player, or any enquiries into the player’s personal history. The basis for such investigations will be dependent on the specific case, but could include (but is not limited to) verification of the player’s registration details, such as the name, address and age, occupation, verification of the player’s financial transactions, financial standing, source of wealth, source of funds and/or gaming activity. Website is under no obligation to advise the player of such an investigation taking place. Such activities may include the use of specific third party companies, who perform the investigations as required. Website may decide at its sole discretion to terminate a player’s account, and withhold all funds in such account, on the basis that such an investigation provides a negative or uncertain conclusion.
- Website reserves the right to refuse or close an Account at its sole discretion and without any explanation whatsoever, however, any contractual obligations already made by Website shall, without prejudice to any rights available at law to Bitbook.eu, be honoured accordingly.
- You understand and accept that Website strictly prohibits cheating players and player collusion. Should we have reasonable suspicion that any cheating or collusion has occurred, we reserve the right to void any bet that we suspect has been made as a result of such behaviour and/or confiscate any funds on your account and close your account. Moreover, any player which has reasonable grounds to suspect that another player is taking an unfair advantage through cheating or collusion is to report the suspicion to Website by sending an email to [email protected] without delay.
- Website does not allow the use of robotic, automation, algorithms, mechanical, electronic or other devices to make automated decisions in any game or in respect of any bet on its sites, whether such use is attempted or affected by you or by any third parties. Should we have reasonable suspicion that any such device is being used on Bitbook.eu, we reserve the right to void any bet that we suspect has been made using such a device and exclude any customer from any promotion or competition in which we suspect that such a device has been used. You are also prohibited from utilising an external resource that is designed to provide a player with an unfair advantage over other players. Such prohibited external resources may include, but are not limited to, third-party software applications and databases as well as websites, web-based databases, subscription services and the assistance of any other person regardless of whether or not that person is also the holder of a Bitbook.eu account. We may also suspend the Account in question pending investigation into the matter and terminate the Account at our sole discretion. Website considers the use of such devices to be equivalent to fraud and reserves its right not to refund any balance on the Account at the time of termination and to cancel any pending games immediately.
- If you wish to close your account, you may do so at any time by clicking in the profile area and closing account or by contacting customer support at [email protected] Any funds in the Website Account will be remitted to you. The effective closure of the Account will correspond to the termination of the Terms and Conditions, however any obligations already entered into shall be honoured.
- In case the reason behind the closure of the Account is related to concerns about possible gambling addiction the player shall indicate it. A player who closes an account for gambling addiction reasons shall not open or try to open a new Website account. Website shall not be liable for any direct or indirect consequential damages, should an individual succeed in opening a new account. We reserve the right to close an account opened in breach of this rule at any point in time.
- All communication between the account holder and Website is kept on record for compliance, as well as accounting and financial regulations’ purposes. In the case a player account is closed, related information about the account is saved for up to five (5) years from the time the account is closed. Related information includes player name, address, phone, email and account transactional details. After this time period all the information will be archived.
- Website has the right to appoint payment solution providers to act, receive and/or pay funds on its behalf.
- You may not apply for an Account or use any of our Services if you or a member of your household are or have in the last two years been employed with Website or any of its related businesses. For the purposes of this clause “employee” includes third party contractors such as licensors, software suppliers, developers or partners and all those persons in any way affiliated with us.
4. Deposits into your Account
- When you open an Account we require you to make a minimum deposit before you can bet or play. We will assign minimum deposit levels and maximum deposit levels as specified times on the Website under the deposit section. You acknowledge that you may only wager and play with the amount of cleared funds held in your Website account. Consequently, if you would like to participate in gaming, you must deposit money into your account. You can make a deposit at any time online by using your debit or credit card, e-wallet, prepaid voucher or via a bank transfer. Cash or cheques are not an accepted method of deposit. Certain payment methods may not be available to you depending on certain factors such as jurisdiction and currency.
- By depositing funds into your account, your direct us and we agree to hold them, along with any winnings, for the sole and specific purpose of using them (i) to place any gaming stakes; and (ii) to settle any fees or charges that you might incur in connection with the use of our services. We may charge assigned fees for processing deposits. If such fees occur they shall be possible to see during the deposit process and shall also be seen in the deposit section on the Website.
- Depositing funds into your account shall at all times be made through a Financial Institution or a Payment Solution Provider, by use of any of the methods specified on the Website, as may be amended from time to time. Procedures, terms, availability and duration for transactions may vary depending on the time, the country and the Financial Institution used. Details about the timings for withdrawals in respect to the payment method utilized are available on the relevant pages of the Website, and these may be amended from time to time.
- Deposited funds are available on the Account within a reasonable amount of time following the confirmation of the deposit made, unless extra verification procedures as stated under clause 4.5 are required.
- Website reserves the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity with KYC (Know Your Client), both before and after effecting deposits into your Account.
- If Bitbook.eu mistakenly credits your Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether this is due to a technical or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain property of Website and the amount will be transferred back to us from your Account. We reserve the right to void any transactions placed using them, including related winnings paid out in error. To satisfy any such liability, we further reserve the right to freeze and withhold these funds and set-off any subsequent winnings owed to you. If prior to Website becoming aware of the error, you would have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you, without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available to us at law, the mistakenly paid amount will constitute a debt owed by you to Website. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify our Customer Support services immediately by email.
- You shall only use debit or credit cards and other financial instruments that are valid and lawfully belong to you.
- The minimum deposit amount is fifteen (15) Euro (and any other currency equivalent). Website retains the right to change this minimum amount at any time should we deem so appropriate.
- It is unlawful to deposit money from ill-gotten means. In accordance with our anti-fraud policies, we reserve the right to pay any requested withdrawal partly or in total via the same method of payment through which one or more deposits were made. We further reserve the right to pay any requested withdrawal directly to your bank account.
- Website accepts payments made in Euro (EUR), US Dollar (USD). In case your payment account (i.e. your bank account or your eWallet-account) is in a different currency, Website, or your bank/eWallet, as the case may be, will accordingly convert the funds to EUR before depositing it to your account. Likewise the funds you withdraw will be sent to you in EUR and Website or your bank/eWallet, as the case may be, will convert the funds to your payment account currency. Please note that any exchange premiums are payable by the Player.
- Deposits made to your Website account should be commensurate with game play. If in Website’s discretion, there is suspicion of abuse (for instance, where a deposited amount has not been wagered or used for an appropriate level of game play and the user then makes a withdrawal request in relation to that deposited amount or where Website suspects that you are abusing exchange rate fluctuations or made a financial gain through arbitrage), we reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to cancel other deposit(s), and/or any withdrawals there related, in part or in full, to deduct and/or to retract any balance or costs that may have resulted in conjunction therewith from any funds held in the User’s account, confiscate funds including winnings and to close the Website account indefinitely, without any warning and notification. We further reserve the right to request and obtain satisfactory proof of deposit and additional copies of personal identification and other documents as may be required at any stage during the account’s lifetime and in such instances prior to processing any withdrawal request, the processing of such request to be entirely at Website’s discretion. In cases where we are not satisfied by the submitted documentation, Website may cancel the withdrawal and return the funds to the account or confiscate the funds and block the account indefinitely.
- You must agree that the funds deposited in your Account must only be used for playing the Games which are found on our Websites. You cannot simply park funds in your Account without honest intentions to play games on the Website. We shall be entitled to suspend or close your account if we reasonable consider or have reason to believe that you are depositing funds without any intention to place gaming stakes. In such circumstances we may also report this to relevant authorities.
- Website does not grant any credit for the use of its services.
- You acknowledge that we shall have the right to block a Website Account should we receive a chargeback request in relation to that Account. When a chargeback request has been received, we will contact you as the registered account holder, so as to seek confirmation of your identity and if retained necessary, we shall also ask you to confirm your preferred method of payment. Reminders may be sent should the requested confirmation not be received. Administrative fees may apply in such cases and the balance of your Website account may decrease in the case of unduly incurred chargebacks, reversals or other charges we may sustain in relation to your account. You are to note that any remaining funds held in a Website account which has been blocked due to a chargeback request, shall be treated as though they were funds on an Inactive account and the procedure laid down under section 7 of these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- Available withdrawal options are clearly stated on Bitbook.eu and may differ depending on the market from which the Player originates.
- . Withdrawals will be made to your bank account or other withdrawal methods available to you to choose from under the “Withdrawal” pages and/or as chosen by Website. Whenever possible, Website shall pay your withdrawals by using the same method you would have utilised to make your deposits. Withdrawal payments may only be made in the name of and to the registered account holder. Website reserves the right to cancel withdrawals either to enforce a closed loop or to force the customer to withdraw to a particular withdrawal method.
- It will not be possible to withdraw funds marked as “Bonus money”, as well as funds stuck in an aborted game. Please refer to Section 6 for further information regarding bonuses and promotions.
- Financing a bet through the Internet may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you reside, in such circumstances you are not authorised to use and finance your account for the purposes of placing a bet. Your participation in the products we provide in a jurisdiction where such participation is prohibited by law, shall not affect any stakes or payments made to and accrued for the benefit of Website. Moreover, you understand that it is your sole responsibility to pay and proceed with all necessary diligence in relation to taxes on any prize money, if and where these are applicable.
- The payment managers employed by Website will carry out additional verification procedures for any payout exceeding the equivalent of 1000 EUR or cumulative withdrawals exceeding 2000 EUR (or their equivalent under the operational currency). We further reserve the right to carry out such verification procedures in case of lower pay-outs. Such verifications may include but shall not be limited to, copies of a player’s passport, national Identity Card, copies of a player’s utility bills, and/or copies of the credit/debit cards used to make deposits. Where applicable, all identification documents provided should include a clear photographic image of the registered customer.
- All transactions shall be checked in order to prevent money laundering. Website, the Regulator and any Governing body can monitor or request to review all transactions to prevent this crime from being committed. Website shall report any suspicious transactions to the relevant competent authorities in the jurisdiction they would respectively fall under and in which Bitbook.eu is licensed to operate. Should we be made aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of our Games, we shall report this to the relevant institutions immediately. Website may suspend, block or close an Account and withhold any funds therein, if it is requested to do so in accordance with the applicable prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism laws and regulations.
- The time for a withdrawal request to be finalised may vary due to circumstances, however a withdrawal attempt should be approved or denied within three (3) days. When a withdrawal is cancelled, the funds are returned back to your account and you can make use of those funds accordingly on the account. Website does not assume any responsibility for any funds lost during gameplay following a withdrawal cancellation either by you or by the Website.
- Please be advised that our products are consumed instantly during gameplay. Thus, we cannot provide refunds, returns of monies, or cancellation of the requested service when playing. If you play a game with real money, the money will be drawn from your player account instantly.
- You shall not treat Website as a financial institution nor expect any interest.
- We may charge assigned fees for processing withdrawals and this shall be clearly stated when you perform a withdrawal request. For further information, it is advisable to refer to the withdrawal page on the Website.
- Website also reserves the right to charge a fee should you request a withdrawal without having turned over an amount that is equal to or more than the sum of a deposit that has not been staked. Should this fee be charged, it would amount to 5% of the requested withdrawal and additional bank charges associated with payments made can be passed on to you in this case. Moreover, we shall always reserve the right to apply a fee to withdrawals. If a fee is to be applied to a withdrawal the sum will be shown in the cashier prior to the confirmation of the withdrawal request. The fee will be deducted automatically from your account balance if you choose to proceed with the transaction. The minimum amount you are permitted to withdraw may vary depending on the payment services provider you chose to withdraw the funds.
- Acceptance of a withdrawal request shall be subject to you having made and sufficiently wagered a real-money deposit and in accordance to any other terms and conditions set out by Bitbook.eu. All withdrawal requests shall be subject to the transaction limits and withdrawal methods that we shall notify to you prior to withdrawal. Website retains the right to carry out enhanced due diligence at withdrawal stage should it deem this to be necessary and especially in cases where deposited funds have not been used for wagering.
- In accordance with applicable laws and license conditions imposed on Bitbook.eu by the respective jurisdictions in which we are licensed to operate and provide our services, player funds are protected in the event of insolvency by the segregation of customer funds and are held in separate designated bank accounts. These accounts are used solely for this purpose and our bank has acknowledged this. Furthermore, our bank of choice ensures that these funds are not subject to the enforcement, seizure or execution of any claim against Website and these funds are not considered to form part of the assets of Website in the event of insolvency. Consequently, in the event of our insolvency, your funds are protected and shall be returned to you.
- As a general rule for all our regulated markets, Website holds customer funds separate from its company funds in dedicated Client Bank Accounts. This set-up ensures that funds held in player accounts are kept secure in case of insolvency. This means that steps have been taken to protect customer funds but that there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid.
7. Dormant & Inactive Accounts
- An inactive account is an account that has not been accessed for twelve (12) consecutive months, that has a real money balance.
- A dormant account is an account that has not been accessed for thirty (30) consecutive months, that has a real money balance.
- Bitbook.eu will contact you via email up to one month prior to your account becoming inactive. You may reactivate an inactive account by logging in. Once an account becomes inactive, Website will charge five (5) Euro (and any other currency equivalent) per month administrative fee to your account.
If after your Account has become inactive, you access your Account, we may consider reimbursement of the fees charged if you can prove one of the following:
- You could not access your Account due to health related impediments;
- You could not access your Account due to a reasonable cause.
- The procedure for removing funds from inactive and dormant accounts takes place automatically and is reported in the backend system of the Websites’ administrational interface. When money is to be transferred to the MGA, the Key Official of Website is responsible for handling this procedure.
8. Responsible Gaming
- Bitbook.eu can assist you if you feel that you are developing a dependency or addiction towards gambling. We have in placed a series of helpful websites to educated you and assist you in this time of need: ncpgambling.org | gamblinghelp.org | https://helpguide.org/home-pages/addictions.htm
- If you feel that you are becoming dependent on gambling, you should consider limiting your access to your account. Should you have any questions you should contact our customer service at [email protected] without delay.
- If Website believes that your gambling will cause you financial or personal life difficulties, we reserve the right to close your account. If you feel that you require help to overcome any addiction.
Website does not allow anyone under 18 years of age to open an account on Bitbook.eu. Should you be under 18 years of age and attempt to open an account with us or should you assist an underage person in opening an account with us, you are in breach of the law. Should you have minors in your household or should there be a possibility of minors accessing your computer, please make sure to:
- Not to share your log-in details;
- Not to enable the “remember password” function on the login screens;
- Not to share your credit card or bank account details with minors;
- Install parental control software or internet filter software on your computers. Such software can be obtained from www.netnanny.com and www.cyberpatrol.com.
- We shall take no responsibility and exclude all form of liability should you continue gambling or persist in using the Website, with the intent of avoiding the relevant measures in place, this includes opening or attempting to registering accounts with us by using false or misleading personal data so as to bypass limits, exclusions and other responsible gaming tools previously requested by you.
- Should you feel that you may be at risk of developing a dependency on gambling or would like to be certain that you, or anyone else in your household, does not have access to gambling sites, you may consider installing software which prevents users from accessing any gaming sites. There are independent third party sites that offer products that are aimed at blocking gambling related websites or software. Betfilter and GamBlock are two of the websites that offer this service. Please click on the links provided should you require further information. So as to ensure maximum protection to those affected by gambling problems, this kind of software cannot be removed from a device once it is installed.
9. Privacy & Cookie & Policy
- The information we collect enables us to ensure that you can enjoy safe and user-friendly browsing conditions. Our aim is to offer the best possible services, whilst making sure that gaming on our site remains fun. You therefore acknowledge and accept that we collect and use your personal data so that you may access our Websites and also to allow your participation in the Games we offer. We will protect your personal information and comply with applicable data protection laws in respect of the documents you supply to us. Your personal information is processed in accordance with our Privacy and Cookies policy, a copy of which is always available on the FrontPage of this Website.
- Your personal information is strictly confidential and will be used by us, and where necessary by one or more of our Group companies or by our carefully chosen Business Partners, to set up and manage your Account, to build up customer profiles and to provide you with the opportunity to engage with the Services available on the Website and the websites of our Business Partners. If you have requested to receive bonus offers and other information, we may also use your personal information to send you direct marketing emails, letters by post, SMS messages and promotional phone calls (this includes automated calls) regarding new products and/or offers which we think may be of interest to you whether they are offered by us or by another company within our Group, or by our Business Partners. You may receive such direct marketing emails, letters by post, SMS messages and promotional phone calls, once you have registered an Account with us even if you have not placed any wagers or deposited any funds into your Account. Please refer to our Privacy and Cookies Policy for further information should you wish to unsubscribe.
10. Exceptional Circumstances & Aborted Games
- Unexpected technical problems or circumstances outside the control of Website such as technical problems at third party providers allows Website to cancel bets and give refunds to players. Additionally, you acknowledge that your computer equipment or mobile device and Internet connection may affect the performance and operation of the Website, for this reason Website cannot guarantee that the Website will operate without faults or errors or that its services will be provided without interruption. Website does not accept any liability for any failures or issues that arise due to your equipment, Internet connection or third party provider. This shall also include your inability to place bets or wagers or to view or receive information in relation to certain particular games.
- Website has the right to limit, cancel and refuse bets in the case they are considered to be too large or if we are of the opinion that the betting pattern of the player takes place in such a way that the system is being abused of.
- If a refund is decided upon, the amount of the refund shall be returned to the player’s account, the player shall be informed and the procedure shall be finalised within 48 hours after the decision has been made.
- In the case that a game is “stuck” in a state where it is not being finished, for example a connection loss while playing an active Blackjack hand, Website has the right to “clean up” such bets at a regular basis and refund the bet/wager to the player’s account.
- If a bonus campaign has in any way been misconfigured, Website has the right to alter players balances as well as other account details which would have been affected by the misconfiguration, so as to correct the mistake.
- Should a game contain a bug or misconfiguration that causes incorrect behaviour or pay out, Website has the right to remove the game and alter players balances and account details in order to correct the mistake.
- The Company is not liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical or political disturbance to the game play. Refunds may be given solely at the discretion of the management.
- The Company shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or its content; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
- Website endeavours to ensure that the Website is available twenty-four hours a day, however it shall not be held liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We may remove any game from the Website at any time we see fit and reserve the right to make changes or amendments, to alter, suspend or discontinue any of the content, products or services, including your access to the Website.
- In order for you to use particular products that we might offer, you may be required to download certain software. You may also be requested by some third party software providers to agree to additional terms and conditions that govern the use of their products. Should you not wish to accept such third party terms and conditions, please refrain from using their software. Website does not accept any liability in relation to any third party software.
- You are not allowed to abuse of any error or instance of incompleteness on the Website, in the Client application, in any of the Software or in any of the Services provided by us. Should you become aware of such an error or incompleteness, you shall refrain from taking any advantage thereof and notify us immediately. If you do not comply with this clause and take advantage of or divulge any information about an error or incompleteness, Website shall be entitled to any remedies available at law and this shall include compensation for any costs it may have incurred in association with any losses, which would have resulted from your breach of this clause.
11. Complaints & dispute resolution procedure
- You may contact our customer support service according to the instructions located at the Websites should you wish to make any complaints regarding our services. This can be found under the “Contact Us” or “Help” section. Alternatively, you may send us an email to [email protected] and we will respond within 24 hours.
- Complaints are handled in the support department and escalated in the organisation of Website in cases where the support personnel do not solve the case immediately. The player shall be reasonably informed about the state of their complaint. Bitbook.eu always seeks to resolve any complaints in the least time possible.
12. Limitation of Liability
- You acknowledge that the Services offered on this Website are for entertainment purposes only. You are not required to use our Services and your participation is at your sole choice and discretion. You consequently enter the Website and participate in the Games at your own risk. The Websites and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever whether this is express or implied. You claim that your interest in our Services and in our Website is personal, and not professional and that you have registered an account with us only for personal entertainment. Any other use of the Services we provide and any other use of our Website is strictly prohibited.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding provision, we, our directors, employees, partners and service providers:
- Do not warrant that the software, Games and the Websites are always fit for their purpose;
- Do not warrant that the software, Games and the Websites are free from errors;
- Do not warrant that the software, Games and the Websites will be accessible without interruptions;
- Shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the Websites or your participation in the Games.
- You understand and acknowledge that, if there is a malfunction in a Game or its interoperability, any bets made during such malfunctioning shall be void. Funds obtained from a malfunctioning Game shall be considered void, as well as any subsequent game rounds with said funds, regardless of what Games are played using such funds.
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless Website and its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused, that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
- To the extent permitted by law, our maximum liability arising out of or in connection with your use of the Websites, regardless of the cause of actions (whether in contract, tort, breach of warranty or otherwise), will not exceed €100.
- All information displayed on our Website is provided for information purposes only, and not intended to constitute professional advice of any kind. Neither Website nor any of its independent providers is liable for any information errors, incompleteness, inaccuracy or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance of information contained herein.
13. Breaches, Penalties and Termination
- If you breach any provision of these Terms and Conditions or should we have a reasonable ground to suspect that you have breached them, we reserve the right to not open, to suspend, or to close your Account, or withhold the payment of your winnings and apply such funds on account for any damages due by you.
- If Website suspects that you are engaged in illegal and/or fraudulent activities when using any of the Websites; or that you are in breach of this Agreement; or that you are having problems with creditors or that you are otherwise engaged in actions which may be detrimental to our business, we retain the right to freeze or terminate your account or cancel any stakes at our absolute discretion.
- You acknowledge that Website shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated Website’s rules, policies and/or Terms and Conditions, in a manner that results in the suspension or permanent barring from participation in our website.
- Should we delay or fail to enforce our rights under these Terms and Conditions, this does not mean that we are losing or waiving the rights afforded by them where set timelines have not been set out. The same shall also apply to you.
- We will not be liable to you for any breach of these Terms and Conditions which arises because of any circumstances that we cannot reasonably expected to control.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions and all other provisions shall remain in force and unaffected by any such severance.
- We reserve the right to assign or otherwise lawfully transfer this agreement. You however, shall not assign or otherwise transfer this agreement.
16. Entire Agreement
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire understanding between you and Bitbook.eu with respect to the use of our Websites and, save in the case of fraud, they shall supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, proposals and agreements, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Websites.
17. Applicable law and jurisdiction
- Any legal claim or dispute arising under or in connection with these contractual terms shall be settled in accordance with the governing law of the place of the contract. The place of contract of this agreement is Curacao and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of Curacao.
- The parties agree that any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Curacao. We cannot accept responsibility under the laws of any other jurisdiction.